MAP IS FOR ALL TYPES OF PEOPLE OF ALL AGES
who, when faced with normal circumstances, experience reactions they can’t explain
WHO THIS IS FOR
IT COULD BE FOR ME IF I HAVE …
- lack of attention and concentration
- threats or emotional blackmail; also sexually or in the workplace, etc.
- lack of communication: partner, children, workplace, social, etc.
- aversion towards people, institutions, projects, etc.
- lack of control over the imagination
- recurring ideas and inability to stop thinking
- disproportionate reactions of anger and rage
- autistic traits
- stress that disrupts my day to day life
- addictions: social networks, drugs, sex, gambling, etc.
- toxic relationships with others
- lack of efficiency (due to excess or lack): work, academic, sporting
- bad management in ranking values and priorities in relationships: family, professional, social, etc.
- somatic manifestations: cutaneous, digestive, respiratory, endocrine, nervous, locomotor, etc.
- bad time management.
OR ALSO IF …
- I don’t perform well at work or in my studies (AD(H)D…) and I look for strategies to help me find the results of my efforts;
- I have a chronic illness and/or somatic manifestations (allergies, colds, tics, skin or muscular problems, etc.) for which no cure can be found and I want to do something to make it better or get cured;
- I experience situations as a clear threat to my health and I would consider doing anything to prevent or eliminate them;
- I can’t manage to handle certain situations successfully (addictions, eating disorders, etc.) and this makes me feel blocked or with my thoughts all over the place;
- I have difficulty communicating (anxiety, bullying, blackmail, abuse, autism, etc.) with people (in my family, professional, or social environment) and I can’t find out how to move forward;
- I have to make appropriate decisions (academic, professional, personal, etc.) without ties or distortions.